Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Psych Eval

in february of 2011, a team of psychiatrists and psychologists evaluated my mental condition with a whole battery of tests, the 20 page result-report of which I just found on my hard drive.
i think it goes without saying that this is an AWESOME read.
one of the many tests was sentence completion. i will copy and paste that section here.
The bit before the "..." is the given statement; the bit after is the response i filled in.


Reisner, Alexandra 2/17/11 Page 15 of 16

I like people who...can relax, don’t pressure me. 
Mom was...my hero. 
When people try to boss me... I get pissed. 
As a child...I was small.
I get angry when...I’m told to do something I was planning to do already.
What worries me... is that life is meaningless. 
The trouble with women... what trouble with women?
Most of all, I want to...matter. 
I am ashamed...of failure. 
They...like me! They really like me! 
A good person...is hard to find. 
The trouble with my home...not enough dogs. 
I dislike people who...are stupid. 
When I was a kid, I liked...reading. 
I can’t stand it when...people on the sidewalk stop suddenly. 
I am afraid...of being alone. 
Compared to women, men...rarely apply logic. 
I used to wish...to be president. 
If I do something wrong...I cover for it quickly. 
I am...adorable! 
A good friend...remembers birthdays. 
The important fact about my dad...is that he’s way smarter than anyone will ever be. 
I don’t like people who... judge me. 
When I was young, my greatest trouble....was w/ authority. 
I might lose self-control...on the dance floor! 
If only....I was rich. 
Marriage is a gamble...b/c you can’t trust anybody. 
I need...affection. 
It is wrong...to snitch. 
God is...dog spelled backward. 
If people praise me...I tell them I agree, but then lose respect for them.
A sister...can be helpful? 
If someone says, “You can’t do it”...I do. 
When I went to school...I had to walk 15 miles in the snow. 
I could kill someone if...I had a gun. 
I feel tense when...I have no control. 
The worst thing a man could do to a woman... is lie. 
The most important thing in my life was...hasn’t happened yet. 
You get punished for...[-] 
Death..., the sweetest mercy. 
When people trust me...I buckle under the pressure. 
A brother...[-] 
When I am criticized...I get pissed. 
My favorite game as a child was...I mostly read books. 
I hate...citrus fruit. 
I can’t think right...when it’s too hot.
Love...lifts us up where we belong. 
I should like...country music, but I don’t. 
I wish I had not... N/A. 
Life...is cyclical.


I guarantee my evaluators did not get half those jokes or song quotes. 
Also, my IQ score is 140 so eat my pussy motherfuckers!!

No comments: