Thursday, February 16, 2012

I CANT SEE STRAIGHT IM SO ANGRY! IMPOSTOR IN NEW YORK!!!

i just found out that some LES side CUNT has taken advantage of my departure from nyc (something i did to clean myself up and get my life in order) to use my name in order to get drugs.
I AM NOT IN NEW YORK.
THIS BITCH IS NOT ME.
DO NOT SELL HER A FUCKING THING.
actually, charge this dip-dyed whore 75 dollars for a gram of baking soda and while she's pretending to be fucked up whip out the lube and FUCK. HER. ASSHOLE.

after all the work i've done - i haven't touched an opiate in over a year. not even a pill. do you have any idea how difficult that is??? i'm trying to re-build my credibility from scratch and this peroxide piece of shit is ruining everything. now i understand why nobody believes im really clean. well motherfuckers, i am.

not only am i clean, i'm coming to new york next week. i will find you, you disgusting little prosty, and i will yank that dying hair right out of your scalp. FUCK YOU for destroying all the work i've done, for making my word as unreliable as it was 18 months ago, for DESTROYING my credibility with the people i care about. trust is important to me, and i have worked my ass off to earn it back while your hooker ass has been on the streets in new york making me a liar. FUCK YOU.
I cannot BELIEVE the myriad ways my past has come to bite me in the ass, but drug-dealer-identity-theft is a low i never could have imagined.
i will find you.
i will cut your face, and everyone will see your scar and know-
"she's a liar and a narc. she's not worth the risk or the waste of credit."
I, by the way, have never not paid back a debt. i have money in my wallet right now to pay back DD for some cash she loaned me in '09. I've never missed a debt, and here this fucking whore is walking the street, scoring in my name, and not paying for shit.
if "I" ever ask you for free drugs, say no.
IDK what this bitch's identifying features are, but here are mine. so you don't have to worry about confusing her with me. i have two flowers and a vonnegut quote tattooed on my left forearm, a feather and a bird on my upper left arm, a shotgun on the left side of my back, mermaids on the right side of my ribcage, a black skull on the back of my right arm, the word 'please' behind my right temple, and a brightly colored dagger on my right inner-calf. if she doesn't have these things perfectly healed - get her number, say you'll call her w her stuff, and SEND IT TO ME.
i will pay you for the information much more than she ever would've paid you for the drugs.
thank you.

*a note to my imitator: FACE DOWN, ASS UP, BITCH*

No comments: