Monday, January 2, 2012

high res

no more relationships built on unspoken agreements of silence.  no more being the other woman. no more emotional investment in relationships that hurt other people or myself.

pay the bills. assume responsibility for each of my expenses.

dress for fun. do not dress to fit in.

learn latin, because it's cool.

always insist on a condom. always.

take the first steps toward long-term goals without expecting the journey to success to be shorter for me than it is for others.

utilize my experience in the music/entertainment fields to build my own success rather than be another person's muse. be my own muse. create something.

don't go back to smoking. too old.

stop with the junk food. too old for that too.

get back to new york. as often and for as long as possible.

No comments: