Wednesday, June 15, 2011

more photos.

the most important lesson i learned from new york, neatly summed up on an ad i saw the morning i left new york.

one of the first photos ever taken of a space shuttle docked at the international space station. its not a metaphor or an inside joke and theres no reason for it to be anywhere near this blog other than this: it is fucking bad ass.

for the first time in five years, my wardrobe, in its entirety, is under one roof. this is how i organized it and decided what i will wear from july through january (packed for my road trip).

my parents dog stole my dogs bone. she weighs 35 lbs, he weighs 160. he just watched her eat it.

i baked this pie.

the dog

the neighbors


my parents house and front yard.


my final meal before leaving new york. tiger and i had burgers. big juicy fuckin burgers with cheese and all kinds of shit.


fucking awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrsSt0i5vTE&feature=player_embedded

http://fromthetropicofentropy.tumblr.com/post/6565775132/my-highest-honor-yet

No comments: