Friday, August 5, 2011

He treats me well.

I left the boy. Here's a pic of directions he sketched for me and the lines I wrote for him while driving today. He drew me directions to ghost towns in landscapes that absolutely knocked me out. Idk if its bc ohio is so flat, and I went from there to gotham city, but the geology I'm learning out here is constantly knocking me on my ass.
Anyway, after we rafted all day - me and my man and kelsey and hers - on a green river trip that included swimming in a super-fine silty MUD, he spent the night w me at the ace kelseys staying, then last night he took nelson and I hiking up the Book Cliffs (I think? I suck w names) w a bottle of merlot to watch the sunset and just look. I could see so far, so many miles in ever direction, and so much history of the land with my river man narrating the view. So we climbed down and he cooked a meal I wish I was eating right now, and then we had sex exactly the way I like it.
That's a big deal, bc so far in my life only one man has achieved fucking me correctly, but that number has now grown to 2. Which does not suck, dear reader.
Now I'm camping by myself on my way into a major city that I'd rather skip but my car needs some repairs.

Ill try to read what I wrote here as I was driving. I doubt its good, but lyricism seems to fit him.

Last night we climbed to and sat on the ridge,
High above all the lives I've lived,
With a bottle of merlot.
From a hundred miles away,
We saw the cars on the highway.
You said "Look at them Go."
You teased that I was helples; we saw land for miles but no town.
We watched the sun slide behind the mesa, and we climbed down.
Without you, I'd've been on that road.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: