Thursday, July 21, 2011

Guest Bloggers

I've invited a few of my closest friends to write some guest posts for this blog, either anonymously or under their own names, because I feel the blog's perspective has narrowed considerably since I left new york and my friends.

I'm sure, dear reader, you must be getting tired of pictures of my dog and midwestern landscapes and stories of my wilderness adventures (though, today, I shaved my legs in the woods!! With just a towel, washcloth, soap, razor, and gallon of water! And they're so smooth. I used lots of lotion after, too, but I'm Nature Girl! I can do anything!).

So look forward to some new ideas, new directions, new methods of thought in the coming days (hopefully) or weeks (more realistically, knowing my friends). I think it will help the blog grow, and growth is good.


Also, if you feel you have something to add via a guest post, email or DM me on (twitter) a proposal of what you'd like to talk about.

Submissions to this project can be about anything; a catalogue of your day, a childhood memory, a letter to a lost lover, your life philosophy, how you got to be who you are today, how you decide what to wear in the morning, your opinion re: brushing your teeth in the shower - write anything, just make it a reflection of YOU.

No comments: